If you are an estate trustee or a beneficiary under a Will or Trust, you may find that the estate administration process is cumbersome or difficult as you grieve the loss of a loved one. As well, tensions may emerge between beneficiaries over the management or distribution of estate property. If you have a family member who has passed away without a Will, you may need to apply to Court to obtain an Order to manage and distribute their property. This situation is referred to as an intestacy and there are strict rules which apply in the circumstances. Mr. Burger would be pleased to provide you with his advice or assistance regardless of your circumstance and whether or not the issues are contentious.